- Empower Therapies
- 1-1 Therapy
- Therapy Testimonials
- Core Concepts
- Book Online
What Can NLP Therapy Help With?
Most people, at some stage in their life, experience some degree of difficulty with unwanted thoughts, feelings, behaviours and health issues.
NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) is commonly used for the following issues:
- Conquer Addictions (eg. Alcohol, gambling)
- Relieve Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Stop Compulsive behaviours (eg. nail biting, checking)
- Rise out of Depression
- End Eating Disorders
- Relieve Pain
- Enhance Fertility
- Prepare for Childbirth
- Calm Exam Nerves
- Move beyond Grief
- Enhance Work or Sports Performance
- Fix Insomnia
- Raise Self-Esteem
- Reduce IBS
- Increase Motivation and Confidence
- Remove Phobias (eg. Public Speaking, insects, flying, heights)
- Stop Smoking
- Reduce Stress (Personal and Work related)
- Experience Weight Loss naturally
- Children’s Therapy (eg. bed wetting, behaviour issues, learning problems)
If you have a condition or experience that is not on this list, you are welcome to contact Mel Abbott to discuss whether I can help.
Go to next page, 1-2-1 Therapy Techniques.
Disclaimer: Practitioners are not medically trained and therefore rely on client information about their diagnosis, symptoms and issues. We cannot guarantee results, as every individual is different. However, we have had considerable success in helping people with a range of issues and we follow up all clients to ensure that changes have been maintained.
Empower Therapies Quarterly Newsletter
Receive News of:Free Seminars
Inspiring Client Stories
Find Mel on Facebook!'Like' Empower Therapies on Facebook to hear more inspirational stories and updates from Mel's Lightning Process Courses. Mel Abbott Empower Therapies